www.flickr.com
Senga Williams' items Go to Senga Williams' photostream

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

 These are my images which have been edited. The image above on the left is my original image and the other two are edits of this image. The first one (image on the top right) had had another picture layed over the sky and an effect edited over the top of this. I then rubbed out the effect on the rest of the image leaving the sky with the effect.


 
The image aboveis another edit, i have eded another image over the top and put an effect on this. I like this image becuase its got a lot of different colours and the image looks interesting like this.


Leading Lines

This image is one of my images and i took this becuase its leading lines which I like with this image.
 Edited Images








I also edited this image to make the bridge a bit brighter, when looking at the edited image we can see the tree is a bit more bull and i've made the sky a bit more blue.





No comments:

Post a Comment